If your answer is yes, then take heart because in Hanger Trampoline Park you are looking at a fun birthday party venue and theme. Your child deserves the best. You as a parent certainly want the best for your child. But if you feel you are looking at another routine and ‘’been there done that’’ birthday party idea, then planning for a party can become very stressful. A birthday party at the Hanger Trampoline Park however, can be one of the most fun things you can plan for your child.
Juggle fun activities for children at the party between bubble soccer, dodge ball, kid’s arena and 10,000 cube foam pit, trick pit and basketball slam dunk room, and backflips across multiple trampolines while ensuring they get a fun and natural channel to work out and dispense all of that young energy! This is the kind of fun Hanger Trampoline Park has to offer.
Don’t Worry about Filling Hungry Stomachs Either!
Hanger Trampoline Park has the prefect ‘’your kids are going to love this’’ menu. You can choose from a fun menu which includes freshly baked gourmet cupcakes that can be customized to be gluten free or vegan based on what you want. You can also select food options from Papa John’s and Chick-Fil-A which will definitely make you a winner in the eyes of every child at the party. Add to that list, 40 different kinds of soft drinks that come with un-limited refill options and you have one roaring party on your hands.
The Unique Trampoline Jump Experience
At Hanger Trampoline Park, you will find more trampoline per square foot ratio than any other trampoline park. And given the fact that trampolining is one of the most effective and fun ways of working out and burning energy, this could be the ideal set up for both kids and adults. If you are still unsure if about giving trampolining a chance, then consider the following;
- According to estimates from experts, an average person can burn 641.0 calories per hour just by jumping.
- Trampolining is great for cardio workout.
- It is a moderate intensity workout that can help burn calories.
- Trampolining is less likely to impact joints in a way that causes damage to joints and bones.
- It can help drive your metabolic rate, it is excellent for improving lung fitness, and it can lead to an overall improvement in your general health and fitness level.
- Trampolining is also a great way to get rid of toxins and other harmful substances from the body.
- Muscle groups that get an effective work out with trampolining include the core abdominal muscles, the muscles of your legs, as well as muscles groups from your thighs and buttocks.
So when you look at the kind of benefits that planning a party at Hanger Trampoline Park offers, it becomes evident why you really should give this venue a try this year. It is healthy, it is fun, it is stress free and above all, your kids will love it.
For more information on how you can plan a fun birthday event for your child, visit here.